Chris will walk you through a cyber regime change from start to finish on a real country and show you how to architect a coup achieving the same result as a traditional mercenary operation without any blood spilt. This will include taking ownership of all facets of government including finance, telecommunications, transportation, commercial companies and critical infrastructure such a power, water and oil. You will learn:
• Traditional military mercenary coup tactics used by the infamous 32 Battalion in Africa, Executive Order and Sandline that can be directly applied to a cyber mercenary regime change.
• How to architect a cyber coup using advisor’s, hackers and the general populace, using misinformation, professional agitators, false information and financing.
• How to gather intelligence to analyze a government’s systemic weaknesses on financial, societal values and political climates that is leader or country specific to structure your attack.
• How to identify and prioritize government resources, infrastructure and commercial companies and how to use these compromised assets to stage the coup.
• Combine physical and digital techniques and have the best of both worlds to own a countries infrastructure.
• Hot to manipulate the media using propaganda targeting journalists flawed multiple "source" rules for a story.
• The Grand finale of a cyber regime change on a real country from beginning to end using the above techniques with operational footage. Come to this talk and find out how you too can be your own dictator, benevolent or merciless that part is up to you.
|Logic & Fallacies: Constructing a Logical Argument|
|How to Make a Ball of Cards|
|29 Ways to Stay Creative|
|Home-Made 1 Mega-Watt Laser-Pulse Pistol|
|Making a Ghostbuster Ghost Trap|
|“What jobs will be created and what jobs will disappear?”|
|Gira Lab Universal Timer|
|Japanese Robot Serves Ice Cream From Inside a Vending Machine|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|Boston Dynamics' Robot does Parkour|
|“Computer algorithms increasingly control and decide our future.”|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|
|Why, Typewriters Are Alive and Well, Thank you|
|“Robots are key to a new wave of local agriculture.”|
|“Long live the instant gratification economy—and the increasingly sophisticated technology that’s enabling it.”|
|“Authoritarianism depends upon people getting used to hearing the things that they want to hear.”|
|The (Very Scary) People of Public Transit|