Chris will walk you through a cyber regime change from start to finish on a real country and show you how to architect a coup achieving the same result as a traditional mercenary operation without any blood spilt. This will include taking ownership of all facets of government including finance, telecommunications, transportation, commercial companies and critical infrastructure such a power, water and oil. You will learn:
• Traditional military mercenary coup tactics used by the infamous 32 Battalion in Africa, Executive Order and Sandline that can be directly applied to a cyber mercenary regime change.
• How to architect a cyber coup using advisor’s, hackers and the general populace, using misinformation, professional agitators, false information and financing.
• How to gather intelligence to analyze a government’s systemic weaknesses on financial, societal values and political climates that is leader or country specific to structure your attack.
• How to identify and prioritize government resources, infrastructure and commercial companies and how to use these compromised assets to stage the coup.
• Combine physical and digital techniques and have the best of both worlds to own a countries infrastructure.
• Hot to manipulate the media using propaganda targeting journalists flawed multiple "source" rules for a story.
• The Grand finale of a cyber regime change on a real country from beginning to end using the above techniques with operational footage. Come to this talk and find out how you too can be your own dictator, benevolent or merciless that part is up to you.
|A Romance Flowchart: When Is It Inappropriate to Use Your iPhone?|
|Make a 3D Hologram Using a Smartphone and a CD Case|
|How To Lucid Dream|
|How To Terrorize An Ice Cream Parlor|
|Robopocalypse: How To Survive A Robot Uprising|
|“It’s taking orders for a real-life flying motorcycle powered by five modified jet engines.”|
|“By day, she visits morgues, observes autopsies, and studies pictures of crime scenes.”|
|U.S.S. Enterprise Owner's Manual|
|What Nothing Really Means in Seinfeld|
|“Featuring over 2,000 flags in motion to Ludwig van Beethoven.”|
|“Social media is the publisher, not just the postman.”|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|Fake Name Generator|
|The (Very Scary) People of Public Transit|
|“Without ads, how does Netflix manage to make money?”|
|iPhone 6, the First Smartphone to Disrupt NSA's Spying|