Here's what made top news on our site during 2011. Amusingly, very little had at to do with world events I'd consider somewhat more important.
10. First World Pains.
9. Woman Injured Having Sex on Business Trip Wants Workers Compensation.
8. Steve Jobs Wasn't Great; He Wasn't Even Close.
7. Throne Up: The Royal Wedding Sick Bag.
6. Girl's Facebook Status: "Im so sick of boys being such dicks".
5. Euthanasia Roller Coaster.
4. Watch Out for Cold Calling Scammers from Online PC Care.
3. Go the Fuck to Sleep: A Children's Bedtime Book.
2. The Exorcist Parody Dirt Devil Commercial.
And the top news item for 2011 was:
|CON.CA Now Available on Google Currents|
|Building CON.CA Version 3.0|
|Our RSS feed now works|
|Posting an Item on the Main Page|
|Everything We've Learnt About the Surveillance State|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|Go the Fuck to Sleep: A Children's Bedtime Book|
|“Put words between buns.”|
|“The cost could be so near to zero it will effectively be free.”|
|“He portrays these abandoned malls as apocalyptic ruins.”|
|Japanese Robot Serves Ice Cream From Inside a Vending Machine|
|“Rejuvenation is Finally an Industry.”|
|Cure for Gayness? There's an App for That|
|Sensually Retro Illustrations by Simone Massoni|
|Google Map Shows You the Most Photographed Areas of the World|
|Good Fucking Design Advice|