Here's why TV sucks:
1) Adebisi is dead.
2) `The Larry Sanders Show' isn't on anymore.
3) Michael Moriarity episodes of `Law & Order'.
4) `Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?' isn't a weekly program.
5) All of the shitty shows my family watch.
6) `The Critic' isn't on anymore.
7) `Freakazoid' isn't on anymore.
8) HBO isn't available in Canada.
9) Where the fuck is Tom Snyder?
Here are some movies you should watch:
1) DEAD MAN, dir. Jim Jarmusch (rental)
2) THE GIFT, dir. Sam Raimi (theatrical)
3) SNATCH, dir. Guy Ritchie (theatrical)
4) SMALL TIME CROOKS, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
5) PRINCESS MONONOKE, dir. Hayao Miyazaki (rental)
6) STARDUST MEMORIES, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
7) DOUBLE TAKE, dir. George Gallo (just kidding, and yes I did have to look up who directed it)
|This, That, Your Momma's Fat: Pseudo Movie Reviews|
|CoN Goes to the Movies|
|5 Bond Girls Who Died After Wearing A Bikini|
|The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore|
|All of 2011's Movies in Six Minutes|
|“What jobs will be created and what jobs will disappear?”|
|Gira Lab Universal Timer|
|Japanese Robot Serves Ice Cream From Inside a Vending Machine|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|“Long live the instant gratification economy—and the increasingly sophisticated technology that’s enabling it.”|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|
|Why, Typewriters Are Alive and Well, Thank you|
|Boston Dynamics' Robot does Parkour|
|“Authoritarianism depends upon people getting used to hearing the things that they want to hear.”|
|“Computer algorithms increasingly control and decide our future.”|
|The (Very Scary) People of Public Transit|
|“Robots are key to a new wave of local agriculture.”|