Here's why TV sucks:
1) Adebisi is dead.
2) `The Larry Sanders Show' isn't on anymore.
3) Michael Moriarity episodes of `Law & Order'.
4) `Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?' isn't a weekly program.
5) All of the shitty shows my family watch.
6) `The Critic' isn't on anymore.
7) `Freakazoid' isn't on anymore.
8) HBO isn't available in Canada.
9) Where the fuck is Tom Snyder?
Here are some movies you should watch:
1) DEAD MAN, dir. Jim Jarmusch (rental)
2) THE GIFT, dir. Sam Raimi (theatrical)
3) SNATCH, dir. Guy Ritchie (theatrical)
4) SMALL TIME CROOKS, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
5) PRINCESS MONONOKE, dir. Hayao Miyazaki (rental)
6) STARDUST MEMORIES, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
7) DOUBLE TAKE, dir. George Gallo (just kidding, and yes I did have to look up who directed it)
|Rambo: The Greatest Deleted Scene Ever|
|Remember Battleship? They Made a Movie Based on the Game|
|CoN XXX Zee Cinema|
|High Quality Star Trek Fan Film|
|“A company headquartered in Toronto runs a successful affordable mobile phone service in the US.”|
|“Civilisation is a movement, and not a condition, a voyage and not a harbour.”|
|“Inhibiting this pathway has extended life span in every species studies to date.”|
|Japanese Robot Serves Ice Cream From Inside a Vending Machine|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|
|Why, Typewriters Are Alive and Well, Thank you|
|Somebody Needs to Build a New Facebook Stat|
|The (Very Scary) People of Public Transit|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|“Artificial intelligence can detect your sexuality and politics just by looking at your face.”|
|Bizarre Record Covers|
|“Forget everything you were taught about having your phone out at the table — you'll need it to call the robots that serve you.”|