Here's why TV sucks:
1) Adebisi is dead.
2) `The Larry Sanders Show' isn't on anymore.
3) Michael Moriarity episodes of `Law & Order'.
4) `Who Wants To Marry A Millionaire?' isn't a weekly program.
5) All of the shitty shows my family watch.
6) `The Critic' isn't on anymore.
7) `Freakazoid' isn't on anymore.
8) HBO isn't available in Canada.
9) Where the fuck is Tom Snyder?
Here are some movies you should watch:
1) DEAD MAN, dir. Jim Jarmusch (rental)
2) THE GIFT, dir. Sam Raimi (theatrical)
3) SNATCH, dir. Guy Ritchie (theatrical)
4) SMALL TIME CROOKS, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
5) PRINCESS MONONOKE, dir. Hayao Miyazaki (rental)
6) STARDUST MEMORIES, dir. Woody Allen (rental)
7) DOUBLE TAKE, dir. George Gallo (just kidding, and yes I did have to look up who directed it)
|Review: District 9|
|My Favourite Films Of 1999|
|Review: Batman & Robin|
|Rambo: The Greatest Deleted Scene Ever|
|How to Escape Planet Earth|
|“The first-ever driverless mass transit test program.”|
|“I can’t wait for the day robots rule.”|
|Study Suggests Students Addicted to the Internet|
|Shuttle Discovery's Final Flight|
|"Searching Ferguson on Twitter not only yields results of speculations about the truth, but the truth itself."|
|Pat the Zombie: A Cruel Adult Spoof of 'Pat the Bunny'|
|“Some of us will do anything to be liked.”|
|“The e-Palette, a vehicle that may one day not only deliver, but cook Pizza Hut offerings en route.”|
|“Automation doesn't have to be a replacement for human workers.”|
|Excessive Internet Use Leads To Depression|
|“The story of a rodent's unrelenting quest for happiness and fulfillment.”|