If you're like me, debating whether an oil change is something you can do or if it should be left to the experts, this how-to video will show you how to do it. The girl doing it looks about 5, so pretty sure I could do it too. More videos here.
How to do an oil change for your car! The car being worked on in this video is a 2013 Nissan Juke. The steps are pretty much the same though regardless of your own car model.
1) Either use a car ramp or a jack to lift the car up. If you use a jack, make sure you use some wheel chocks to prevent the car from rolling and always use a jack stand for extra protection.
2) Put some newspaper down to protect the ground from splashing oil. Position your oil pan underneath and then unscrew the plug.
3) Let the oil drain. Eat a cookie.
4) Unscrew the oil filter. Check to make sure the rubber gasket comes off with it.
5) Put in the new oil filter and screw the drain plug back it.
6) Using a funnel to prevent spillage, pour the new oil into the engine. If you're not sure how much to put in, use the oil dipstick to check.
7) You're done! Now just remember to bring your old oil back to be recycled.
|Tesla's Now Go Park By Themselves and Can Be Summoned Back to You|
|How A $500 Craigslist Car Beat $400K Rally Racers|
|“It's a single direct debit that covers all the running costs.”|
|"In recent years, there has been a considerable decline in the percentage of teenagers with a driver’s license."|
|“Cheap fakes' are the new fake news.” #DeepFakes|
|“They created a dictatorship without mercy.”|
|The (Very Scary) People of Public Transit|
|“It knows the very contours of my face.”|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|CaptchaTweet: Write Tweets in Captcha Form|
|Fake Name Generator|
|If Sir David Attenborough Restored Vintage Toys|
|“When Life Gives You Lemons.”|
|Recycled Vacuum Lamps|
|Darth Vader Surfing|
|Pat the Zombie: A Cruel Adult Spoof of 'Pat the Bunny'|