If you're like me, debating whether an oil change is something you can do or if it should be left to the experts, this how-to video will show you how to do it. The girl doing it looks about 5, so pretty sure I could do it too. More videos here.
How to do an oil change for your car! The car being worked on in this video is a 2013 Nissan Juke. The steps are pretty much the same though regardless of your own car model.
1) Either use a car ramp or a jack to lift the car up. If you use a jack, make sure you use some wheel chocks to prevent the car from rolling and always use a jack stand for extra protection.
2) Put some newspaper down to protect the ground from splashing oil. Position your oil pan underneath and then unscrew the plug.
3) Let the oil drain. Eat a cookie.
4) Unscrew the oil filter. Check to make sure the rubber gasket comes off with it.
5) Put in the new oil filter and screw the drain plug back it.
6) Using a funnel to prevent spillage, pour the new oil into the engine. If you're not sure how much to put in, use the oil dipstick to check.
7) You're done! Now just remember to bring your old oil back to be recycled.
|Happy Birthday, Parking Meter|
|Self-Driving Car Kit (Sort Of) for Just $10K|
|Lamborghini That Transforms into Sideswipe Built Out of LEGOs|
|DeLorean Announces Limited Production of DeLorean Replicas|
|General Motors to Sharpen the Focus of Future Urban Mobility|
|“The static fire is one of the last major tests prior to the maiden launch.”|
|“World's first passenger drone.”|
|Ubuntu 17.10 Artful "What the Fuck" Aardvark|
|“People are getting rid of their cash.”|
|Pat the Zombie: A Cruel Adult Spoof of 'Pat the Bunny'|
|Naked Preacher Lady [NSFW]|
|How to Avoid Jury Duty|
|“Changes to the platform announced by Zuckerberg, will likely make the problem worse.”|
|“Some of us will do anything to be liked.”|
|“The first-ever driverless mass transit test program.”|
|“AI codes its own ‘AI Child’.”|
|How to Escape Planet Earth|